By using the services, you are agreeing to these Terms. If you don’t agree to these Terms, you may not use the services. Santorini private guide may modify these Terms at any time, and if we do, we will notify you by posting the modified Terms on the Site. It’s important that you review any modified Terms before you continue using the Services. If you continue to use the Services, you are bound by the modified Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the modified Terms, then you may not use the Services.
So, by accessing, visiting, or otherwise using the Site, you agree to be bound by the Terms.
Your Use of Our Site
Santorini private guide is committed to providing a safe and positive experience to all users on our Site. When using our Site, you must comply with all applicable laws,.
In addition, you agree not to do any of the following, unless applicable law mandates that you be given the right to do so:
- collect, store or share any personally identifiable information of other users from the Services without their express permission;
- extract, scrape, or index the Services or Content (including information about users);
- use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or in a manner not permitted by these Terms,
- attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any technology or means other than those provided by Santorini private guide or other generally available third party web browsers (including without limitation automation software, bots, spiders, crawlers, data mining tools, or hacks, tools, agents, engines, or devices of any kind),
- bypass, remove, deactivate, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Santorini private guide or any of Santorini private guide’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content,
- use, display, mirror, or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, Santorini private guide’s name, any Santorini private guide trademark, logo, or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page without Santorini private guide’s express written consent;
- post, publish, submit or transmit any Content that infringes, misappropriates, or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights, or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy,
- access, tamper with, or use nonpublic areas of the Services, Santorini private guide’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Santorini private guide’s providers;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Santorini private guide system or network or Service, or breach any security or authentication measures;
- use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Santorini private guide trademark, logo, URL, or product name without Santorini private guide’s express written consent;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive, or false source identifying information;
- interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mailbombing the Services,
- delete, obscure, or in any manner alter any attribution, warning, or link that appears in the Services or the Content,
- violate any applicable law or regulation, or
- encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
If you violate these Terms, your access to the Site may be terminated immediately and without notice.
In other words, just be respectful and use the Site for its intended purpose.
Our Site Content
Our Site contains content owned, operated, licensed, and/or controlled by Santorini private guide that is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights (“Site Content”). Santorini private guide or its licensors retain all rights in such Site Content. Santorini private guide grants you a limited, revocable, non sublicensable right to view the Site Content solely for your internal use of the Site. Additionally, certain Site Content may include, but is not limited to, icons, photographs, white papers, product documentation, technology overviews, and implementation guides.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on our Site are the property of Santorini private guide or other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Santorini private guide or the third party that owns the Mark.
You cannot post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted or other proprietary materials without obtaining the prior written consent of the copyright owner of such materials. We may terminate an account and/or deny access to any user who is alleged to have infringed the copyright or proprietary rights of another.
Please do not submit any confidential or private information.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
Although we have attempted to provide accurate information on our Site, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the information.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
To the fullest extent permitted by law in each applicable jurisdiction, Santorini private guide, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates and/or agents shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages whatsoever, including any damages resulting from (1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of or in any content; (2) any personal injury or property damage related to your use of the Santorini private guide Services; (3) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information and/or other information stored therein; (4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Santorini private guide Services; (5) the use or display of any Content or User Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Santorini private guide Services; (6) events beyond the reasonable control of Santorini private guide, including any internet failures, equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, earthquakes, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, intergalactic struggles, governmental actions, orders of courts, agencies or tribunals or non-performance of third parties; and/or (7) loss of use, data, profits, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from the use or the inability to use any or all of Santorini private guide Services.
You acknowledge and agree that these limitations of liability are agreed allocations of risk constituting in part the consideration for Santorini private guide’s services to you, and such limitations will apply even if Santorini private guide has been advised of the possibility of such liabilities.
Our Site may contains links to third party sites. We provide these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of their content. Access to any other site linked to this Site is at your own risk and we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on such sites.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, registration, and password information. Santorini private guide will not be liable for any harm caused by, or related to, the theft or misappropriation of your user name or password, disclosure of your user name or password, or your authorization of anyone else to use your user name or password.
We may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice.
We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action against anyone who, in Santorini private guide’s sole discretion, is suspected of violating any applicable law, including, without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
Disclaimer of Warranties
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NONINFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT.
YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATING TO YOUR ONLINE OR OFFLINE COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SANTORINI PRIVATE GUIDE DOES NOT SCREEN OR INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUND OF ANY USERS OF THE SERVICES. SANTORINI PRIVATE GUIDE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OF THE SERVICES. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON.
SANTORINI PRIVATE GUIDE DOES NOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES OR CONTENT.
If you wish to book a tour with Santorini private guide, just follow the paypal link. We require a 100 Euros deposit payment. This deposit is deducted from the final amount for your tour. The rest of the payment is due at the end of your tour. Your online transaction (for deposit) is carried out through PayPal’s secure website, using your personal account
- Full refund of the deposit fee except transaction fees if there is a cancellation because of Force Majeure conditions (Will of God)
- 50% refund of the deposit fee if there is a cancellation 30 days before the scheduled tour day.
- No refund of the deposit fee if there is a cancellation 30 and less days before the scheduled tour day.
About Our Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Please check this page periodically for any updates.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Greece
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be struck and the remaining provisions will remain in full effect.
If you or others violate these Terms and we take no immediate action, this in no way limits or waives our rights, such as our right to take action in the future or in similar situations.
These terms were last updated on November 15, 2018 and are effective immediately.
Thank You for Visiting