If you are staying in Santorini and you would like to see the best of the south of the island, this tour is ideal for you. This tour will be really interesting for the guests who stay in Fira, Firostefani, Imerovigli or Oia. South of Santorini offers a mixture of lovely villages, famous beaches and stunning views.
We start the tour at your hotel or other agreed location and then we continue and cover the following highlights of the island:
- Blue dome in Firostefani which is one of the most famous landmarks on the island.
- Pyrgos village with its traditional houses, blue domed churches and charming narrow paths with local shops and cafes;
- Guided visit to Akrotiri excavations, one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece.
- Red Beach; OR Prophet Elias Mountain for views and photos.
- Stop at a winery for a wine tasting and spectacular views. We usually select a winery on the cliff side.
- A drive all along the southern coast with stops at the black sand beaches of Perissa & Perivolos;
- Return to your hotel.
Price: €400 (1-4 people) Ask for the price if your party is larger than 4 people.
Included: Transportation with a private car/van and private tour guide services
Not Included: Tickets for the cable car if you arrive with a cruise ship (€6 for a one-way ticket), entrance fees, snacks, and drinks
Duration: 6 hours